Winter Fashion 2019 – 2020
The Pantone Colors for Autumn/Winter 2019-2020 are confident in rich and strong colors… with forest green being a key color, along with peach pinks that add a warm glow and blues/pinks that are bold and daring. I love them all… but you know my neutral heart only adds these bright colors in small accents or accessories. The textiles Winter fashion screams cozy vibe… soft textiles that I’m absolutely loving. Think chenille and velvets! It’s like being wrapped in blankets all day… love this!
1. A neutral cardigan is always a win. I paired this cable knit sleeve cardigan with a black bodysuit and a high-waist denim. It is a soft easy style that can be dressed up or down.
2. Unique Neckline and/or Shimmer- Cozy sweaters can come in lots of variety. Sometimes it is fun to add a unique neckline or a metallic shimmer to add some depth and sparkle to Winter!
3. Ultimate Cozy- I’m loving the glow of this peach pink tone and soft chenille fabric. Can’t get more cozy than this.
FESTIVE WINTER GATHERINGS
1. Fancy Top- I love dark tones for festive gatherings. Navy has become a new favorite to me….
2. Feminine Dress- I tend to go with a modest dress… only because I’m a mom of 4, almost 40 and want to be classic. A mid-length fitted dress is perfect for this style… Pair with a faux fur jacket and you’ll be set!
It is from Nordstrom in-store. Chelsea28 brand.
Other Winter Festive Styles –
I hope you feel a little inspired to add some soft textures to your wardrobe and spice up your colors with more bold hues. Trust me I’m still working on this one. Ha.
Thanks for reading,
Check out my other recent posts!
Coincidence, Happenstance or Chance!Or God’s Plan? Hey friends, I wanted to share an interesting story about our current home… myseattlefarmhouse. Last night
Hi, I’m Stephanie!
Wife. Mother of 4. Designer. Sharing styling inspiration and home decor tips. Thank you for stopping by, and please say hi if you have any feedback!
Sign up for our email list and we will send you and update each time we post. This is the best way to keep up to date on what I’m working on!